Unbelievably versatile. Apply now!Apprenticeship
Howdy Partner. We welcome another powerhouse into our fastener family with the new, extremely durable BECK fence staples. Pure holding power and superior corrosion protection make these staples a commodity that you can count on. In addition, the brand new F46 40-315 fence stapler from FASCO is now available, the perfect complement to the BECK fence stapling system. Ideal for standard fences, chain link fences, animal cages, enclosures and much more.
- This pneumatically powered stapler will save you time and money.
- The galvanized wire (class 4) with a zinc coating of at least 350 g / m (50 µm) ensures a maximum life span of the staple.
- The patent-pending Diamond Coating, and the precise, divergent points (D-point) increases the holding strength in comparison to manual fixing.
- The weatherproof packaging protects against weather influences and makes the product optimally visible for the customer.
- Powerful, pneumatic stapler for driving in 40 mm staples in pressure-treated wood.
- The adjustable driving depth enables different types of wire fence to be processed in different strengths.
TECHNICAL DATA: F40-315 & F40-315B (barbed)
|Strip length:||84 mm|
|Outside & inside crown (A|B):||12.8 mm | 6.7 mm|
|Crown height (C):||7 mm|
|Total leg length (L):||40 mm|
|Finish:||350 g/m² (50 µm) galvanized|
Extra strong internal and external adhesion for maximum stability of the strip
TECHNICAL DATA: F46 FENCE 40-315
|Staple length:||25-40 mm|
|Compressed Air:||5-8 bar|